Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BIRTHDAY: SERENE'S 21ST @ RAFFLES TOWN CLUB

It's a Wednesday night and today Serene celebrates her big two-one. Yes, the little mermaid living in the pineapple under the sea whom i've known for 3 years finally turns 21 today!

The celebration took place at The Raffles Town Club. The perfect setting for the little princess. It was a totally royal affair. Hey, I was Prince Winston for the night. Haha.

Welcome To The Raffles Town Club

Here's a photo of the suite interior. Doesn't it just look cozy? The best thing is that the room overlooks the swimming pool below. Just reminds me of taking another long vacation soon :) Now, let's see where i can go, hmm...

The Suite Interior

I also managed to catch up with some of the guys from The Clique. I haven't seen some of them for a couple of months. We had a few good laughs over drinks and food. And oh, for the record, Jovan is still as corny as ever! Here's a group photo of us...

Just The Clique

...and a few individual photos of me and some of the guys :) It's really been a long time since i've had endless cam-whoring sessions with The Clique. Ahh, all the memories!

Me And The Guys

The cakes came soon after, and oh, did i mention? It was Weyman's birthday as well, only that he was turning 22 today. We also had a cake for him. A mango cake, which i absolutely loved and devoured!

The Birthday Boy & Girl

Thereafter, we spent the rest of the night playing charades! It was damn funny watching people act out the words. My turn came and i ended up with words like 'Gandhi', 'Paris Hilton' and 'Patrick The Starfish'! Damn hard, can? How the hell was i suppose to act out Gandhi? Louis ended up helping me in the end. Ya la, he can act better than me.

Games & Charades

Well, it was a wonderful night for me, well maybe the vodka helped too, since i was rather ill tonight. I'll end this entry with a photo of me and and who else other than the sweetest birthday girl :)

Serene And Me

To my little mermaid, Happy 21st Birthday! I'm so proud and happy for you on crossing this special milestone in your life. All the best in the year head and i love you always!

Without Wax,
W.A.L.

0 comments:

JS-Kit Comments